Wrap midi skirts stories
When and how should I wear a midi wrap skirt?
In my previous post I addressed 4 different types and lengths of skirts suitable for petites, and really anyone who likes to look taller and slimmer. Although I addressed the Chanel style midi pencil skirt in that post, midi skirts come in various shapes. So, in this post I will explore another type of midi skirt: the A-line wrap midi skirt.
I really love this one because it is sort of a statement skirt as well if you play the contrasts of your outfit. You heard me mention this already on my Instagram, this season loves white: white boots, white skirts, white blazers, shoes and bags. So, this skirt was an excellent choice because:
- it is in the color of the season, so, you are definitely on trend it is made of silky thick fabric, which means that you can wear it all year around
- it has a minimal print, so, it lends itself to a lot of styling options ( remember , versatility is key when you invest in more expensive items!)
- it is made of stiffer fabric, which means that it will suit a lot of shapes and sizes without outlining problem areas
- its structured shape gives it a very clean look
- it is a great option to highlight your over-the-knee- boots which are still here this season, even longer but this time with a rounded block heel
So, should you wear it as a petite or if you want to look slimmer and longer? Absolutely.
STYLE TIP: wear it with over-the-knee boots, like I did, to give it an extra edge and sensuality. Also keep the volume down on top and pick body hugging tees or turtleneck sweaters.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my post today. Comment below on how you style you’re A-line midi skirts.
WEARING: Isaac Misrahi cashmere top (old, similar here, here, here and here ) // C/meo Collective wrap skirt (old, similar here, here, here and here ) // Ego Official boots, also similar here and here// Blank NYC knit cardigan , here as well // Marc Jacobs white watch (more options here, here and here )