Top 5 Trench Dresses (for Tall & Petites)
Want to get acquainted with one of the most versatile pieces in today’s fashion? Meet the trench dress: tall or short, this clothing item is universally flattering and is ULTRA CHIC.
In today’s post, I will share some tips on how to pick a trench dress so that you can wear it as a dress, trench coat, and a layering piece, whether you want to add extra comfort and/or chicness to your outfit.
- Pick one in olive, camel or tan. These are neutral colors and will go with most of your clothes that you already have. Add that nude pump or sandal (that I am sure you already have! J) and you can use it a layering piece.
- Pick one in a midi length. This length is flattering for everyone, tall or short and give you the maximum versatility. That way you can wear it as a dress in the office or for a night out as a light trench coat .
- If you are petite, you don’t need to pick one from a petite line. I usually wear 00P in petite brands but the petite ones are also shorter. Since I wanted a midi length, I picked size 0 from the regular size and that way I get more versatility and a more modern vibe.
HERE ARE MY TOP 5 TRENCH COATS FOR PETITES:
- OPENING CEREMONY trench dress
- ASOS trench dress (under $50)
- MADEWELL trench dress
- W CONCEPT black trench dress (available in beige as well)
- AVA & ELDEN trench dress (available in beige and black & under $150)
- MANGO cropped bell sleeves trench coat
Thank you so much for stopping by. Comment below if want me to write a follow-up post about styling trench dresses in more creative ways.
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!