Silk & Cashmere for Festival Season
Didn’t make it to Coachella this year? That doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate the festival spirit.
Here in the Washington DC area we don’t quite have the shorts’ weather yet, so I’ve adapted my look a little to stay warm and cool at the same time. And what better way to achieve that other than with silk and cashmere … and a little flower in my hair J
Festival or not, this look should also satisfy those with a penchant for a more streamlined / minimalistic look with some plans for fun, if you count the shiny sneakers. As usual, below see some quick tips on achieving a similar look.
- Pair a silk skirtor dress (like me) with a cashmere top
- Put on a pair of shiny sneakers. I’ve provided some options below but if you have a pair from last year (since they were so fashionable!) , here is a quick easy way to bring them back this season: crush the heel and swag them this season as well.
- The flower is optional … but highly recommended for extra fun J
MY TOP 5 CASHMERE TEES:
- QI (under $50)
- CALVIN KLEIN
- RALPH LAUREN (under $150)
- AKRIS (under $100 & currently on sale)
- J CREW (under $100 with current promo)
Thank you so much for stopping by. Comment below to let me know if you own a slip dress and let me know how you style it.
LIKED IT? SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!