How to Pick a Floral dress for Spring (for Tall & Petites)
One of this season’s trends is the floral print. You may have seen by now various established designers reinventing the boho dress and showcasing midi tiered dresses in small floral prints. In today’s post, I will show you how to pick your perfect midi floral dress whether you are tall or petite.
One of this season’s trends is the floral print. You may have seen by now various established designers reinventing the boho dress and showcasing midi tiered dresses in small floral prints. In today’s post, I will show you how to pick your perfect midi floral dress whether you are tall or petite. I will also recommend a few affordable options from a brand that manages to please fashionistas of all sizes, due its very simple and easy customization options.
The brand I am talking about is called eShakti and it is an online boutique that affords customization of your clothing. I wrote about them last year as well (read it HERE) but thought of revisiting their brand because of their easy-to-use customization that would please the vast majority of demographics, whether they are short or tall, medium build or slim. Their customization process is very simple and I’ll summarily outline it below. Essentially they have a great selection of dresses, tops, skirt and tops. Once you picked your desired garment, you follow these 3 easy steps
- You can pick your size (ranging from 0-36W or XS-6W) OR opt for a more customized fit (you enter your measurements for the bust, under bust, waist, hip etc), the latter being an extremely useful options for those who are in between sizes or have a slimmer or curvier fit.
- You pick your height
- You pick your style for the neckline, sleeves and length (they provide several options to choose from). I love this option because it is such smart way to allow you to customize your garment, yet, it is a verified & controlled process (because of the specific options offered), so you will never end up with a poor design or a functionality problem.
And that’s it! You literally can place an order in 3 minutes if you know the style that you want or that works for you. The best part, this is the only brand that allows you to customize your garment at such an affordable price. Most of their items range from $39 - $68 but they have promotions and right now all the dresses are 10% off. They also run a sizeable promotion for new subscribers where you get $25 off + 10% if you sign up for their newsletter. I loved customizing my dress and I hope that you will too. Below, see my 3 easy style tips to pick your floral dress along with my 5 recommendations for tops, skirts, pants and dresses from Eshakti.
- Pick one in small print. Small prints are more versatile and also more forgiving of petite and curvier frames. They also look trendier in muted colors or contrasting colors like in the dress I am featuring
- Go for a midi length. It completely transforms a boho dress into a trendier more modern version.
- Pick one that is tiered. It accentuates the waist and controls the volume , hence it will look great on tall or short gals, smaller or curvier. Also as an added bonus, you’ll also be very on trend now as this season is all about floral dresses.
HERE ARE MY TOP 5 PICK FOR TOPS, SKIRTS, PANTS & DRESSES FROM ESHAKTI (FOR TALL & PETITES):
- PINSTRIPE PLEATED SLEEVE SHIRT
- LACE-UP FLORAL EMPIRE TOP
- HIGH WAIST WIDE LEG PANTS
- MAXI PLAID DRESS
- ENGLISH ROSE MAXI SKIRT
Thank you so much for stopping by. Comment below if want me to write a follow-up post about styling trench dresses in more creative ways.
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!