How to Pick a White Bag That Goes With Everything
I always thought that white bags are hard to maintain and have limited styling options. I recently purchased one and when I traveled to New York for four days, that white bag was the only bag that I carried and it was a perfect accessory for every outfit I packed.
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw me featuring it most of my latest post. It is because I kind of fell in love with it. That’s said, today, I’ll share with you how to pick a white bag that will defy all the rules and offer you an unlimited amount of styling options. The “white bag dossier” is officially open now J and below I’m listing some tips that should help you pick a versatile white bag that should go everything in your closet
- Pick one that is on the smaller side, like the size of the one I am featuring. A bag smaller than that will limit your styling options for more evening or formal events. So, opt for a small size but not as same as a clutch.
- Pick a very clean and classic design. The less elements it has, the greater its versatility.
- Pick one with a removable strap. That way, you can carry it as a cross body during the day and as a clutch in the evening. The fact that it is slightly larger than a clutch will make it look more interesting.
- Make sure that the workmanship is impeccable. Since this is supposed to be a versatile piece, you want to make sure that it looks expensive and elegant. Clean lines with very simple yet shiny hardware will do that.
MY 5 TOP WHITE BAGS:
- THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY (under $160) and here ( under $75)
- PB AB 10
- REBECCA MINKOFF (under $150)
If you liked this post, you may enjoy these as well:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Comment below to let me know if you own a white bag and how you style it.
Also, SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter to win fashion finds that I feature in my posts. I run a WEEKLY GIVEAWAY for my Instagram followers and my subscribers and usually send out a brief email to my subscribers with what’s on tap for the weekly giveaway J