Favorite Find of the Month: Get Glowing with 20 East Botanicals | Your New Best Way to Care for Your Skin with Healthy, Vegan, Sustainable and Affordable Beauty
Hey Chic ones,
Today is a very special day because I am premiering a new section on my blog. It is an exclusive section dedicated to my favorite finds that I will be sharing once a month. In this section, you will find the best of the best of fashion finds, beauty products and services, places to go, restaurants to dine at, salons to try etc. I am keeping this section wide but very elite and at very high standards from all points of view. That said, I can assure that whatever will be featured in this section will be nothing short of SPECTACULAR!
So, THIS MONTH'S FAVORITE is 20 East Botanicals. Why?
- They are made with very few ingredients you can actually spell. They are also made out of sustainable ingredients, which makes them eco-friendly;
- They are freshly prepared and yes, made to order (unbelievable for the price !). Their shelf life is from 6 to 12 months
- Most of them are vegan
- Most contain nut oils (no palm oil ingredients!)
- They smell ah-mazing, are pink in color and so moisturizing. Also, I love the ingredients and their aromas
- for example, the Melon-Sake Cleansing Balm is so invigorating in the morning yet soothing in the evening (and it removes all the makeup flawlessly!);
- another favorite of mine is the Asian Pear Coconut Milk Sake Bath Soak - I am not going to say anything about this one except I date you try it :-)
- The squalene facial oils are so moisturizing and a total Godsend this torrid summer. I highly recommend them in the evening if you want to truly have that healthy glow.
- They are so affordable! Most of the products range between $15 - $26.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, feel free to SHARE IT.
FOLLOW ME NOW on other social platforms:
SUBSCRIBE HERE if you would like to receive a weekly cheeky hello in your inbox from me whenever a new blog post is up. You can also chat me up and let me know what fashion issues keep you up at night :-)
And if you missed my latest posts, you can read them here:
- What to Wear to a Modern-Day Casino as a Daytime Outfit | Five Reasons You Should See the Live! Casino Hotel and Its One-of-a-Kind Attractions
- Style Your Jewelry Right: How to Stack Rings, Layer Coin Chokers, and Lariat Necklaces this Season | The New and Updated Summer 2018 Edit
- Three Style Tips for Petites on How to Instantly Look Taller | Short Shorts and Long Jackets + the Chic Foldable Bag That You Want to Pack When Traveling this Summer
- How to Style an Athleisure Grungy Yet Polished Outfit for Petites and Every Shape and Size with Express and Aerie
- Express Black Cami + American Eagle Distressed White Denim: An All American Summer Look for the Cool Girl
- How to Rock Athleisure Like a Star | Three Ways to Wear American Eagle Joggers for Work, Play, and Travel
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did, let me know below in the COMMENTS section.